Lady of the Forest.
22” x 30”, graphite.
This was my final project for my VIS105A class. Originally, I was going to do a Game of Thrones piece (namely Cersei’s outfit from episode 9!), but I couldn’t come up with anything, so… I went with hair.
Because I love drawing hair.
And mori-inspired girls.
Excuse the gross quality, I took these WIPs on my phone. I’m hoping to get this scanned in and to post an official version sometime soon!
Reference for her hair was used, which you can find here.
- erytheiia reblogged this from clarenguyen
- estherdalley likes this
- haunanodesu likes this
- alchemyofsins reblogged this from clarenguyen
- yuuxescapade likes this
- angelholic likes this
- icecreamtornado likes this
- emjuicy likes this
- thelionkim likes this
- wilmont likes this
- migeru reblogged this from clarenguyen
- lucidharmony reblogged this from clarenguyen and added:
- primaurora likes this
- clarenguyen posted this